Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Guru911, Guru911 provides an online venue and services that connect users providing information and advice (the “Guru”) with users seeking information and advice (the “Mentees”) (collectively, the “Services”), which Services are accessible at www.Guru911.co and any other websites through which Guru911 makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”) and as an application for mobile devices (the “Application”). By using the Site and Application, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, Application and Services and all Collective Content (as defined below) and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Guru911.
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site, Application or Services. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to Guru911. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH Guru MAY CREATE LISTINGS (AS DEFINED BELOW) IN ORDER TO OFFER INFORMATION AND ADVICE TO MENTEES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GURU911 IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN MEMBERS (AS DEFINED BELOW). GURU911 HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THERETO, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
Gurus are users who sell services on Guru911.
Mentees are users who purchase services on Guru911.
Decks are Meeting timings setup by Gurus.
Guru911 is all about helping Gurus leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Gurus with helpful tools to grow their profile. Gurus who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater mentee satisfaction. And, if they complete more calls, maintain reviews and ratings, Guru911 may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Guru911 Gurus can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Guru can achieve are, Competitive Guru, Rising Guru, Guru and Grand Guru.
- Gurus who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop getting calls will lose their Guru status and the benefits that come with it. For example, warnings to the Guru’s account and cancellations can cause a Guru to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering for higher prices through Deck Extras.
- Each Deck you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Guru911 accredits Gurus once a deck is completed. See the "Orders” section in the Terms of Service for a definition of a completed order.
- If a Meeting is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Mentee’s Account. Mentees are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
- Gurus represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Deck page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Gurus.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Guru hereby appoints Guru911 as Guru’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Mentee, and remitting those payments to Guru. Guru agrees that payment from Mentee to Guru911 shall be considered the same as made directly to Guru. Mentee’s payment obligation to Guru will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Guru911 (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Guru911 (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Guru in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Guru911 (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Guru, the Guru will have recourse only against Guru911 and not the Mentee directly. Guru agrees that Guru911 may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Mentees that Guru911 may deem necessary or prudent.
- Guru911 partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Mentees, transferring such payments from Mentees to Gurus, and holding funds in connection with Guru911 Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Guru911 platform are performed by Guru911’s Payment Services Providers.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Guru911's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below.
- All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Guru911’s Payment Services Provider.
- All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Guru911’s Payment Services Provider. Your Guru911 profile can be associated with only one account from each Guru911 withdrawal method.
- A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Guru911 profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- ●Grand Gurus are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. For Guru911 Guru Levels, the safety clearance period depends on the Guru Levels or classification (Competitive Guru, Rising Guru, Guru, Grand Guru etc.).
- Gurus may withdraw their revenues using one of Guru911’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process. For security concerns, Guru911 may temporarily disable a Guru’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Guru911 accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you. Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method. Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun. In certain cases, Gurus may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies.
- All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Guru911’s Payment Services Providers. Your Guru911 Balance is always derived from its PKR value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Guru911 Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees.
- Gurus always have the option to withdraw Revenues in PKR. Gurus will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Guru911's approval.
- Withdrawal Methods Withdraw to your Bank Account.
General Financial Terms
Refunds You (as a Mentee) may cancel an Appointment without penalty; provided, however, that you have not already initiated the call with the Guru via the Services. You (as a Guru) may cancel a scheduled Appointment without penalty at any time. If you have been improperly charged for an Appointment that was cancelled and require a refund, please contact Guru911 at email@example.com
Taxes You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors. Guru911 cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice to any Members of the Site, Application and Services.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Site, Application and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Content;
- use the Site, Application or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms; copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site, Application or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
- "stalk" or harass any other user of our Site, Application, or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Guru911 Member;
- register for more than one Guru911 Account or register for a Guru911 Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- contact a Guru for any purpose other than asking a question related to the Services,
- contact a Mentee for any purpose other than asking a question related to the Services;
- recruit or otherwise solicit any other Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Guru911, without Guru911’s prior written approval;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site, Application or Services;
- use the Site, Application and Services to find an Guru and then complete a transaction independent of the Site, Application or Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any fees related to Guru911’s provision of the Services;
- as an Guru, submit any Listing with a false or misleading information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i)infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v)promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or Application, or any individual element within the Site, Services, or Application, Guru911’s name, any Guru911 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Guru911’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Application, Guru911’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Guru911’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Guru911 system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Guru911 or any of Guru911’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Guru911 will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Guru911 may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Guru911 has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, Application and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Guru911 reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Guru911, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site, Application or Services.
Guru911 Content and Member Content License
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, Guru911 grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (i) access and view any Guru911 Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and (ii) access and view any Member Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Guru911 or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Members to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content on or through the Site, Application and Services, you hereby grant to Guru911 a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through, or by means of the Site, Application and Services. Guru911 does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application and Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site, Application and Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Guru911 the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or Guru911’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site, Application and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Guru911 used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Guru911. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Guru911 respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Guru911’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Guru911 Accounts of Members who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Termination and Guru911 Account Deactivation
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate these Terms or your access to our Site, Application and Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Guru911 Account. Upon termination we will promptly pay you any amounts we reasonably determine we owe you at our discretion, which we are legally obligated to pay you. In the event Guru911 terminates these Terms, or your access to our Site, Application and Services or deactivates or cancels your Guru911 Account you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your Guru911 Account at any time by contacting Guru911. Please note that if your Guru911 Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
Feedback and Reporting Misconduct
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site, Application and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at support@Guru911.org. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Guru911 and you hereby irrevocably assign to Guru911 and agree to irrevocably assign to Guru911 all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At Guru911’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as Guru911 may reasonably request to assist Guru911 to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
In addition, If you feel any user is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to, anyone who (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, (ii) you suspect of fraud, or (iii) engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and to Guru911.