Guru911 - Commission Policy
- Each Deck you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- Guru911 accredits Gurus once a deck is completed. See the "Bookings” section in the Terms of Service for a definition of a completed meeting.
- If a Meeting is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Mentee’s Account with 20% deduction as Guru911 fees. Mentees are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
- Gurus represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Deck page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Gurus.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Guru hereby appoints Guru911 as Guru’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Mentee, and remitting those payments to Guru. Guru agrees that payment from Mentee to Guru911 shall be considered the same as made directly to Guru. Mentee’s payment obligation to Guru will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Guru911 (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Guru911 (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Guru in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that Guru911 (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Guru, the Guru will have recourse only against Guru911 and not the Mentee directly. Guru agrees that Guru911 may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Mentees that Guru911 may deem necessary or prudent.
- Guru911 partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Mentees, transferring such payments from Mentees to Gurus, and holding funds in connection with Guru911 Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Guru911 platform are performed by Guru911’s Payment Services Providers.
- Guru911 follows monthly Pay Cycle which includes all mentors to be paid monthly for all of their bookings done by the 25th of the month. The Payment is transferred to guru via Guru911 account on the 5th of every month.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Guru911's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below.
- All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Guru911’s Payment Services Provider.
- All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by Guru911’s Payment Services Provider. Your Guru911 profile can be associated with only one account from each Guru911 withdrawal method.
- A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Guru911 profile.
- All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Guru911’s Payment Services Providers. Your Guru911 Balance is always derived from its PKR value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Guru911 Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees.
- Withdrawal Methods Withdraw to your Bank Account.